You’re a small business owner, solopreneur, or freelancer, and you’re not experiencing the kind of success you want.
You might have a lousy boss.
A lousy boss might have been one of the reasons you started your company in the first place; so, the last thing you want is another boss reminding you of your goals and deadlines … but it’s probably the one thing you need right now.
Think back, at some point in your career you likely also had a great boss. Someone who took the time to understand you, gave you space to do your work and was there to help you out if you screwed up. They didn’t scold you like a child, they encouraged you and believed in your abilities, often before you did.
You know good managers have the skill sets that help foster communication, confidence, productivity, and growth. Maybe, right now, you aren’t using those skills optimally.
If you’re not managing yourself well, your business is at risk. You hate to admit it, but you need to become a better boss for yourself.
Self-aware, high performers working alone or part of a larger organization, recognize that when they’re missing something needed to accomplish their goals, they must make an effort to find help to close the gap.
Karl Bimshas Consulting is happy to help if you’re ready to ask.
No one likes it when someone is supervising them; but have you noticed how you get things done and don’t miss deadlines when others are depending on you?
How often are you able to place that kind of positive pressure and expectations on yourself?
Always? Sometimes? Rarely? Never?
If you lack an effective boss, hire one.
Karl Bimshas Consulting’s Business Success Coaching Services are tailored for small business owners and self-employed professionals who require an accountability partner or professional ally to remind them to stay focused, stop procrastinating, reduce time sucks, and reach their weekly goals.
Pick a one, three, or four-month cycle with a low or high-intensity level of coaching. Both include scheduled phone and e-mail contact to keep you on task and working on your agreed-upon goals.
Your personalized coaching program begins with a 1 hour objectives coaching session to develop your business goals, address organizational and time management challenges, and do initial strategic planning.
- Once a month you have a formal coaching session with Karl Bimshas Consulting which is focused on your objective(s) for the month.
- At the beginning of each week, you send a list of your goals, tasks, and deadlines for that week to Karl Bimshas Consulting, which is reviewed during a brief phone call.
- Mid-week you receive a text or email check-in from Karl Bimshas Consulting, inquiring on your progress, providing encouragement, and helping you brainstorm any challenges you have encountered during the week.
- Every third week is a Focus Call, where you focus on one pressing question, issue, concern, or barrier you’ve encountered.
The intensity of the program can be raised by increasing the frequency and duration of weekly check-ins to suit your focus and goals.
You will achieve your goals.
IS THIS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Maybe not. Some people work fine reporting only to themselves. That freedom and emotional liberation are vital for them to thrive. However, many people sometimes need an external influence to give them a jumpstart, or a kick in the pants.
Seriously consider Business Success Coaching with Karl Bimshas Consulting if …
- You procrastinate but work well with an impending deadline.
- You know you’re more productive when you have someone to report to, but in your current role, you’re doing a lot of independent work.
- You are struggling to manage unstructured time, or are fooling yourself by putting tasks on the calendar but aren’t getting them done.
- You’re not getting the level of reinforcement you need.
- You and your current manager are misaligned (lots of happy-talk or they keep ghosting you.)
If you’re not committed to your goals and personal development, then Business Success Coaching could feel like nagging, micromanaging, or some other excuse you may have used to escape a prior boss.
Karl Bimshas Consulting is different, with timely follow-ups and thought-provoking questions that challenge your current default switch. You can register for your free consultation and put an end to those excuses and begin achieving your goals.
Begin today.Register for a Complimentary Session