When people are not held accountable for their performance or lack of performance, they mistakenly think they are doing okay, even though their credibility is suffering. Many busy professionals have a hard time achieving personally important goals because they do not hold themselves responsible for results.
Karl Bimshas Consulting partners with entrepreneurs and executives who know this and want help improving their leadership development and accountability.
Why Would I Need an Accountability Partner?
Consider the following questions.
- Are you where you want to be financially?
- Is your career going as you had planned?
- Are you happy with the current state of your health?
- Are you pleased with and fulfilled by the relationships in your life?
- Have you created enough time in your schedule to pursue your hobbies?
- Are you regularly increasing your education, either formally or informally?
- Are you satisfied with the contributions of time, treasure or talent you’re making to the community of your choice?
- Are you continually improving?
For each question you answered no, what’s your reason? Is it because of outside forces? Have you been victimized? Are you blaming someone else, or do you accept 100% responsibility? Are you ready to tackle your biggest challenge to future success, which is probably you?
We help entrepreneurs and executives who want to dramatically improve how they lead.
Recent clients have; returned to school, started their own businesses, started their third business, written their first book, secured important sales accounts, motivated their nation-wide front line employees and found the balance they yearned for in their life.
Are you ready to stop deferring your dreams? Consider an accountability partnering agreement with Karl Bimshas Consulting.
Find, set and get your next great goal.
You might be at a crossroads in your life; looking for a new job, struggling with your role at work, facing a change in an important relationship, or perhaps you now realize the great goal you have been working on no longer applies, but you do not know how to adjust.
What would it feel like to actively work on fulfilling a great meaningful goal instead, of wishing your time away? How long have you promised yourself you’ll work on your personal goals, yet you still haven’t gotten started?
What People Say
“Karl Bimshas is more than a guide for leaders. He is a powerful teacher and brings a depth of understanding of people and business to his workshops, coaching, and interactions. And his sense of humor make it all easy to digest.”
“Karl Bimshas is highly knowledgeable in business planning, and taking into consideration individual personal values, skills, and behavior/personality traits in order to best accomplish a goal. Karl truly takes the time with his clients and is extremely comprehensive in his consultations and follow up.”
“Karl continually helps me bring my vision into focus each time I’m lost. I can’t thank him enough for his support, guidance, and brilliant coaching. And not to mention he’s a joy to work with, I always have fun chatting with him.”
“Karl is a fantastic listener and able to relate to all aspects of my professional and personal challenges. With Karl’s guidance I have been able to personally work to break down obstacles and find meaning and purpose to my actions.”
Don’t live your life without planning for success.
You will not stumble into your goals with little effort. Ships do not cross the ocean and hope to drift safely into their harbor of choice. Captains know where they are going, even though during 99% of their journey they cannot see their port. Karl Bimshas Consulting’s Accountability partnering is for busy professionals who are ready to chart a new course.
- Identify your goals, vision, and wants, along with your success metric and more.
- Explore the potential hidden in the various dimension of your life with possibility thinking.
- Discover what’s currently keeping you from realizing your dream.
- Confirm or select your important values, then rank the competing priorities.
- Craft a personal mission statement using a step by step process.
- Turn ideas into concrete daily actions.
- Learn how to handle the potential concerns of yours and others around you during times of change.
- Ensure common purpose, relevant values, and effective communication strategies are used within a team.
- Conduct effective decision-making and manage conflict.
Ready to take action?
A-ha Guarantee We are so confident you’ll have an a-ha realization that if you don’t gain greater clarity on your initial goal, a better understanding of your multidimensional life and specific tasks to work on within the first month we will refund your money.
When will you work on your next great goal?
Think, you could make huge strides in achieving your great goal, or you could get melancholy over not accomplishing major successes in the areas you wanted. Time will pass if you do something to achieve your goals or not. Time does not care, but we do. So, make an investment in yourself.
Take action now because the chances are too great that with the ebb and flow of your crazy, busy life, you’ll forget about the immense potential this high-value offer can bring you. Great success is waiting for you. Go get it! Go get it!
Click the button below for more information.