Are you fit to lead?
Do people consider you a good leader?
Is your team getting the results you want?
Many executive coaches focus on feel-good phrases. Karl Bimshas is different. His methods allow you to become confident and fluent in your leadership through action planning, accountability, execution, and in-flight course correction when necessary.”
-Shannon Johnson, PharmD | Director
Better Leadership Comes From The Inside Out and it Starts with Karl Bimshas Consulting
Karl has a keen understanding of what is most important in an organization to measure. By creating a picture of success, he is able to then match a process that will support the picture of success as well as create success metrics for the organization.’
-Frank Marshall | COO
• Stop self-sabotaging behaviors.
• Receive the direction, support, ideas, and strategies you need.
• Private, quiet conversations focused on you and your team.
• Manage better and lead well from where you are.
Rest and relaxation is crucial, but some business owners and executives have a tendency to take their foot off the gas pedal over the summer months.
Karl Bimshas Consulting’s Leadership Fitness Plan is an intensive goal creation, execution, performance, and accountability process that helps you improve your focus, make better use of your time, and grow your leadership capability.
Ideal for those who need better structure and discipline.
- Goal Discovery and Life Balance – Find, set and get your next Great Goal.
- Reassess your Commitment and Examine your Purpose – Don’t neglect the things you already have for the thing you still want.
- Values Finder – Confirm or select your important values and rank your competing priorities.
- Create an Operating Principle – Learn how to use your values to guide your vision, passion, and action with purpose.
- Create the Master Plan – Put your values and purpose to work for you on the most important areas of your life.
- Personal Inventory – Take stock of your current and required resources so you can achieve your Great Goal.
- Success Metrics – Creating a personal dashboard.
- Daily Focus – Success is a habit you need to create.
- Anticipate and Manage Change – Learn how to manage the change you want to make and address potential concerns that are likely to occur.
- Create a Great Team – Learn how to build an excellent performance oriented team to accelerate the achievement of your goal with tools to make meetings and decision making effective and productive.
I appreciate the frankness and the tell-it-how-it-is approach. When we talk, I feel listened to and clearly understood. Every interaction leaves me feeling inspired, motivated, and smarter. I walk away from each coaching session feeling helped in my quest to become a better leader, manager, and business owner.”
-Mike Mance | Business Owner
SAN DIEGO-BASED ENTREPRENEURS OR EXECUTIVES WHO PREFER PRIVATE FACE-TO-FACE SESSIONS, THIS IS FOR YOU
Structured and highly customizable to meet your needs — not short-lived “rah-rah” motivation. You will go deeper and uncover the a-ha within with astute, personalized insights to improve your essential leadership skills.
- Face-to-face executive coaching and accountability.
- Telephone and email availability.
- Access to community of leaders.
- You set the pace.
Your investment is $1,750