Which Monthly Coaching is Right For You?
Personal Leadership Coaching
You are a creative solopreneur, emerging leader, or self-improvement minded, and you need an external perspective on your leadership development to focus on a challenge that has been holding you back because you want to be thought of as more than an individual contributor. You want to raise your leadership in your field.
We help you
- find, set, and achieve a specific leadership improvement goal in your current context,
- learn which essential leadership skills you lack and improve your ongoing self-leadership
Imagine achieving your personal goals and ridding yourself of imposters syndrome.
- Fill out our leadership discovery questionnaire.
- Schedule a face to face meeting or phone call with us to review your aspirations and set direction.
- Develop objectives for the month that will move you closer to accomplishing your self-leadership goal.
You are a new or resurgent leader, small business owner, or the manager of a small team and you need leadership development to help you meet pressing, on the job challenges you are currently facing because failing to improve is implicitly or explicitly holding you back from better opportunities; you want to avoid career/business derailment.
We help you
- identify your leadership development opportunities while simultaneously working on real-time business needs,
- uncover your preferred and adapted leadership style,
- improve essential leadership skills related to your unique requirements.
Imagine doubling down on your strengths to overcome potential obstacles in your professional life.
- Fill out our leadership discovery questionnaire and schedule a face-to-face meeting or phone call with us.
- Determine 1-3 leadership objectives.
- Take the DISC Leadership behavior assessment and review results to plan appropriate actions.
Team Leadership Coaching
You are a business owner, division leader, or experiencing growth challenges with your team and you need to enhance team leadership capability with a practical combination of strategic and tactical models that will bring about team cohesion because, without intervention, you or the team are likely to flounder, revolt, and suffer poor performance.
We help you
- properly manage a diverse group of people while strengthening their interpersonal relationships and communication,
- identify leadership behavior styles and see a 360 degree perspective of your leadership,
- maximize performance with essential leadership skills to expand team confidence, support, and accountability.
Imagine confidently creating a vision for your team and taking them to the next level
- Complete our leadership questionnaire and meet to discuss goals and potential organizational limitations.
- Review your mission, vision, and values for alignment.
- Schedule leadership assessments for yourself and your team.
“Karl Bimshas Consulting guides, nudges, prods, directs or just listens, depending on what you need. Their focus is on helping you see you. They use assessments, instructional workbooks, and one-on-one discussions to help you find your core motivations. They identify your key strengths and finds ways to channel them into achieving your goals. Following the personalized plan they design for you will put you on your leadership path. Simply put, when you work with Karl Bimshas Consulting, you become the best version of yourself.”