What to Expect
1. Initial Discovery – We discuss the business outcomes you desire, or condition you want to improve. Once you are comfortable, we arrive at a conceptual agreement that ensure our values are congruent, and we determine the most appropriate level of involvement to reach your objective.
2. Conceptual Agreement – This includes; a brief understanding of the current state, your objectives, and progress metrics used for meeting your goal, a brief description of methodology and options, tentative schedule, joint accountabilities and terms and conditions.
3. Formal Engagement – Elements of each engagement are unique. However, standards include; validation of key business drivers, confirmation of improvement goals, assembly of a relevant team, mechanisms to deliver, and the monitoring of results.
4. Implementation – We confirm that the collaboration, coaching, support, or training provided aligns with your priority areas, and then follow a clearly defined and agreed to plan.
5. After Action Review – We hold an After Action Review session to mutually assess successes and to offer suggestions for future improvements. This final action formally closes the engagement on the proposed agreement.