What to Expect
1. Initial Discovery – Discuss the business outcomes you desire, or condition you want to improve with Karl Bimshas Consulting. Once you are comfortable, a draft conceptual agreement ensures congruent values and the most appropriate level of involvement to reach your objective.
2. Conceptual Agreement – This includes; a brief understanding of the current state, your objectives, and progress metrics used for meeting your goal, a brief description of methodology and options, tentative schedule, joint accountabilities and terms and conditions.
3. Formal Engagement – Elements of each engagement are unique. However, standards include; validation of key business drivers, confirmation of improvement goals, assembly of a relevant team, mechanisms to deliver, and the monitoring of results.
4. Implementation – You confirm that the collaboration, coaching, support, or training provided aligns with your priority areas, and follows a clearly defined and agreed to plan.
5. After Action Review – An After Action Review session occurs to mutually assess successes and to offer suggestions for future improvements. This final action formally closes the engagement on the proposed agreement.