Whether it’s a single perspective-changing conversation, a short-term objective, or a long-term commitment to improvement, Karl Bimshas Consulting is the preferred choice of Individuals, Team Leaders, Executives, and other busy professionals who want to manage better and lead well without becoming a jerk.
You are a creative solopreneur, emerging leader, or self-improvement-minded, and you need an external perspective on your leadership development to focus on a challenge that has been holding you back because you want to be thought of as more than an individual contributor. You want to raise your leadership in your field.
– Find, set, and achieve a specific leadership improvement goal in your current circumstance
– Learn which essential leadership skills you lack and improve your ongoing self-leadership
Imagine achieving your personal goals and finally ridding yourself of imposters syndrome.
– Develop objectives for the month that will move you closer to accomplishing your self-leadership goal.
– Apply for a leadership consultation below to review your aspirations and set direction.
You are a new or resurgent leader, small business owner, or the manager of a large team, and you need leadership development to help you meet pressing, on the job challenges you are currently facing because failing to improve is implicitly or explicitly holding you back from better opportunities; you want to avoid career/business derailment.
– Identify your leadership development opportunities while simultaneously working on real-time business needs
– Uncover your preferred and adapted leadership style
– Improve essential leadership skills related to your unique requirements.
Imagine doubling down on your strengths to overcome potential obstacles in your professional life.
TEAM LEADER ACTIONS
– Decide 1-3 core leadership objectives
– Take the DISC Leadership behavior assessment and review the results to plan appropriate actions
– Scroll down to apply for a consultation with Karl Bimshas Consulting
You are a business owner, division leader, or experiencing growth challenges with your team and you need to enhance team leadership capability with a practical combination of strategic and tactical models that will bring about team cohesion because, without intervention, you or the team are likely to flounder, revolt, and suffer poor performance.
– Properly manage a diverse group of people while strengthening their interpersonal relationships and communication
– Identify leadership behavior styles and see a 360-degree perspective of your leadership
– Maximize performance with essential leadership skills to expand team confidence, support, and accountability.
Imagine confidently creating a vision for your team and taking them to the next level.
– Review your mission, vision, and values for alignment
– Conduct leadership assessments for yourself and your team
– Schedule a consultation below to discuss your goals and potential organizational limitations