Tired of Feeling Drained and Uninspired After Traditional Networking Events?
Karl Bimshas Consulting’s “The Solution Exchange” is a unique face-to-face networking program focused on a productive networking experience that will help you:
- Meet local business professionals and collaborate on solving leadership and personal development challenges
- Get feedback on a real-time challenge
- Expand your perspective
- Deepen your network
- Serve as an inspiration or valuable resource to others.
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants bring a leadership or personal development challenge they are currently facing.
- Attendees are paired together, and each pair has 4 minutes to share their challenge and listen to the perspective and potential solution of the other participant.
- The pairs rotate every 4 minutes so that each attendee can exchange their challenge and provide feedback to others.
- By the end of the meeting, participants gain valuable feedback and advice.
NETWORKING WITH PURPOSE
As the host, you provide a productive and effective networking experience for local professionals, while Karl Bimshas Consulting facilitates the event and provides guidance and support to participants, ensuring a successful and valuable experience for all attendees.
The Solution Exchange is customizable to be held in various locations and tailored to your specific audience.
Contact Karl Bimshas Consulting to discuss hosting The Solution Exchange at your location.
Solve Your Leadership, and Personal Development Challenges with The Solution Exchange
ABOUT KARL BIMSHAS, OWNER
Boston-bred and California-chilled Karl Bimshas is the candid, strengths-focused Leadership Consultant, Writer, and Podcast Host.
Karl earned a B.A. in Mass Communications from Emerson College and an M.S. in Executive Leadership from the University of San Diego.
Since 2009, Karl has collaborated with individual entrepreneurs, small business owners, executives, and their teams to improve relationships and strengthen essential leadership skills.
He has a line of business books and leadership resources with valuable advice on thriving in today’s workplace. In his leadership writing and coaching, he seeks to help individuals uncover their hidden potential to manage better and lead well.