1. Review the last 90 days of your life. You set some big goals — how ya doing? Do you need to adjust them? Don’t go smaller. Reach higher.
2. You met new people. Did anyone positively influence your life, your goals, your success? Have you appreciated them?
3. Where have you spent your time and money? These give a hint as to what you value. Knowing that, will anything change?
4. What have you tolerated that you swore you would stop putting up with? What fear have you conquered, challenge overcome, talent strengthened?
5. What commitments have you made but not yet kept? What promises have you delivered?
6. What have you learned about yourself?
7. What actions, decisions, and communications do you need to complete to feel good about yourself?
8. How have you celebrated your successes and near successes?
9. What do you want to do, have, or be in the next 90 days? Don’t shrug; you know the answer. Leaders don’t shrug. Leaders lead. Make your plan and then go for wins every day. You’ve got 90 opportunities.
Also published on Medium.