Here are 14 common reasons busy professionals seek leadership development with Karl Bimshas Consulting.
How many are true for you?
- I am questioning my motivations, values, and purpose.
- I think my decision making is wishy-washy, but I am not sure.
- I know what I need to do but keep getting distracted.
- I am surrounded by people who seldom disagree with me.
- I have too many goals and am feeling overwhelmed.
- My environment is unsupportive.
- I need to navigate a high-impact change and need to regain control.
- I want to build trust on my team without having to fall backwards off a table.
- My employee satisfaction/engagement is lackluster and lower than expected.
- My intentions are misunderstood.
- I want to continually improve and develop as a leader.
- I want to learn how to develop leaders on my team.
- I want to position myself for a new opportunity.
- What I want is not available in-house.
The more reasons you agree with, the more likely Karl Bimshas Consulting is right for you.
We approach leadership from a different perspective.
We use your existing strengths, predominate behaviors and values to help you improve your self-management and team leadership.
Our commitment is to improve your current condition in meaningful and measurable ways.
Start a conversation with us today, so you can manage better and lead well.
Also published on Medium.