You run your own business.
You’ve made big plans for the year.
Six weeks in and your momentum is waning.
Have you nodded “yes” two and a half or more times?
What do you think is holding you back?
Confusion? Anxiety? Resistance? Frustration? Activity but no progress?
Karl Bimshas Consulting helps business owners kickstart some life into their company with valuable tools and insights that often get overlooked.
Do you feel lacking in any of these areas?
- Values, mission, vision, and purpose. (Do you know where you’re going?)
- Skills. (Do you and your team need additional skills to perform optimally?)
- Incentives. (Are their adequate levels of inspiration, motivation, and rewards to keep you going?)
- Resources. (Do you and your team have the necessary tools to meet your goals?)
- Plans. (Are you giving enough thought into strategic and tactical planning?)
In which of these broad areas would you rate you or your team’s strength at 80% or higher?
- Customer Service, Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Financial Performance
- Process Methodologies / Quality Improvements
- Learning and Growth (Personal, Professional, Industry, and Market)
You may be very satisfied with your current performance, in which case, keep doing what you’re doing.
However, if you, your team, your customers, or other stakeholders are not satisfied, or even have a gnawing suspicion you could be doing better, consider reaching out to Karl Bimshas Consulting, the San Diego based leadership development and accountability firm that helps create environments where great leaders outnumber lousy leaders and better leadership is the norm, not the exception.