As a leader, you set the tone for your organization, team, or family.
Periodically assess your mindset by asking yourself, “How am I doing with my self-leadership?”
Make course corrections if needed, taking into account several areas of your life.
1. You feel stuck because you know your goal is realistic, but it is just out of reach.
2. You do not know exactly what it is you want to be, do, or have, maybe you cannot even articulate it, but you are committed to making whatever it is happen.
3. You want to take action, not dwell on things anymore.
4. You want to know what makes you tick and how to motivate yourself.
5. You are used to success, but something is now holding you back.
6. You’ve got a daunting challenge or opportunity in front of you, and it is urgent for you to address it.
7. You feel a gap in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources.
8. You want to accelerate your results.
9. You need a course correction due to a recent setback.
10. You feel a lack of clarity in the choices that you’ve made or need to make.
11. You feel, ‘out of balance’ either through indifference or ambivalence.
12. You want to be better organized and more self-disciplined.
If any of these reasons feel familiar to you it’s a good indication you ought to seek an outside perspective to run through your thinking, test your assumptions, or simply validate the course you’re already on.
If you think it makes sense to start a conversation with Karl Bimshas Consulting, click the button below.