You know writing is a powerful communication tool. Did you also know it’s therapeutic?
Whether you call it therapeutic writing, writing therapy, expressive writing, or journaling, studies show the regular and deliberate practice of writing for 15-20 minutes per day helps you;
- Deafen the endless worry loop you replay in your head.
- Deal with recent or long-held trauma.
- Ease the symptoms of some illnesses.
- Boost your immune system.
The Disposable Journal is a booklet-sized journal with a week’s worth of daily prompts, designed for you to take on your biggest challenges.
This unique journal isn’t for writers to capture great prose. It’s for busy professionals who want to regain control of their emotions.
I’ve been using this system on and off as life’s dramas have unfolded, and, to be honest; it seldom takes a full week to get me back on track.
This is a brilliant idea in that it allows for all of that stuck stuff to flow out of a pen, onto paper, and then into the ethers (or the recycle bin). So often journals can collect dust, and might be a source of relief to read through later and realize that the part of life that made it onto the page is a completed journey. But how cathartic to complete the journey and simply let it go quickly! Thanks for this very creative tool, Karl. It helps to clear internal clutter, and then clear the external clutter, all in one fell swoop.”Teri Wilder,
Singer/Songwriter/Certified Sound Healer/Reiki Master
About the Disposable Journal;
- Portable. You can complete a writing session anywhere at any time.
- Insightful. Helps you make sense of your troubles and regain control.
- Personal. It is for your eyes only.
- Disposable. When you’re done, you can shred it, burn it, bury it … the choice is yours.
The Disposable Journal is available in single or multi-packs
(Stock up for the month or share with your friends and colleagues.)
Need one fast?
For larger quantities contact Karl Bimshas Consulting for a quote.
WANT TO GO VIRTUAL?
Click to sign-up for a FREE Virtual Disposable Journal