You want to improve your leadership, but you are not quite sure where to start. Consider your answers to these five questions.
- Direction – Do you have and share a compelling vision?
- Alignment – Do your behaviors match your values?
- Relationships – Do you serve others with empathy?
- Personal Qualities – Do you praise progress and practice continuous learning?
- Outcomes – Are you customer or end user focused?
Bonus – Do you have systems in place that support or sustain high performance?
Start with the questions you answered with a “no“, or a “sorta-sometimes-maybe.”
For the questions you answered with a “yes,” make sure you cite examples for yourself and see if others agree. Their perspective will help you discover your leadership blind spots.
Ready for an outside perspective or accountability?
Let Karl Bimshas Consulting assist you.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#ff9300″ text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”” url=”http://www.bimshasconsulting.com/complimentary-coaching-session/” width=”” target=”_blank”]Register for a Free Consultation[/button]