If you are having trouble, come up with two activities in each of the following categories.
- Career goals – Things to improve your work or feed your aspirations.
- Personal goals – Something to fix, research, or learn about that betters your surroundings.
- Relationship goals – Ways to foster better communication with people who are important to you.
- Financial goals – How can you save, invest, create or distribute your funds.
- Self-care goals – Nothing else matters if you do not take care of yourself. Identify two things that celebrate and respect yourself.
To lead yourself and others better, show a commitment to yourself, not a casual interest.