Before the end-of-the-year rush gets too crazy, grab a beverage of choice and spend a few minutes pondering your year.
Examine it, don’t whine about it.
1. What are you most proud of this year?
2. Which limiting beliefs have held you back this year?
3. What drove revenue for your business this year?
4. What do you want to have drive revenue next year?
5. How does your work make a difference?
6. In what ways have you positively impacted your clients, team, community?
7. What will you celebrate a year from now?
8. What are you grateful for this year?
9. What will remain the same?
10. What will you change?
For added depth, ask yourself the five whys for each of your initial answers. You may be surprised at your results, and you’ll certainly put yourself in a better position to face the new year confidently.
Also published on Medium.