Now there’s a place for those who don’t enjoy networking but love problem-solving.
“You need to get out and meet people, but typical networking events cause you stress. All the pressure to be charming and thoughtful while balancing your drink, a plate of food, and the onslaught of business cards from people you’ll never see again can feel overwhelming.”
Meet local business professionals and help each other solve pressing leadership challenges — fast.
- Think of a leadership challenge that you are currently facing.
- Get paired with another participant, and in 4 minutes share your challenge, then listen to their perspective and a potential solution.
- Rotate and repeat, then move to other participants – up to six times!
- By the end of the meeting, you will be able to to define your challenge concisely and get perspectives or advice on how to solve it!
What You Get
- Meet other professionals in a productive setting.
- Clarify and distill your problem to its core essence.
- Get feedback on a real-time leadership challenge.
- Be an inspiration or valuable resource to others.
- Expand your perspective and your network in a unique way!
What to Bring
- A leadership or management challenge you are currently facing.
- An open mind to hear different perspectives.
- Your business cards, in case someone thinks you’re interesting.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”info-circle” url=”http://www.bimshasconsulting.com/contact/” width=”” target=”_blank”]Keep Me Informed[/button]