ACCOUNTABILITY: an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions.
PARTNER: a person who shares or is associated with another in some action or endeavor; sharer; associate.
Many busy professionals have a hard time achieving personally important goals because they do not hold themselves responsible for results – and their credibility suffers.
Karl Bimshas Consulting accelerates your progress with a greater awareness of possibilities. The focus is on your pressing, primary goal, with the flexibility to adjust, based on accomplishments, setbacks, or changes in condition.
Expect marked results in the areas of productivity, personal satisfaction, and the achievement of personally relevant goals.
Why Would I Need an Accountability Partner?
Consider the following questions.
- Are you where you want to be financially?
- Is your career going as you had planned?
- Are you happy with the current state of your health?
- Are you pleased with and fulfilled by the relationships in your life?
- Have you created enough time in your schedule to pursue your hobbies?
- Are you regularly increasing your education, either formally or informally?
- Are you satisfied with the contributions of time, treasure or talent you’re making to the community of your choice?
- Are you continually improving?
For each question you answered no, what’s your reason? Is it because of outside forces? Are you blaming someone else, or do you accept 100% responsibility?
Karl Bimshas Consulting helps busy professionals who want to dramatically improve how they lead.
Recent clients have; returned to school, started their own businesses, started their third business, written their first book, secured important sales accounts, motivated their nationwide front-line employees, and found the balance they yearned for in their life.
Ready to stop deferring your dreams? Consider an accountability partnering agreement with Karl Bimshas Consulting.
Find, Set, and Get Your Next Great Goal
You might be at a crossroads in your life; looking for a new job, struggling with your role at work, facing a change in an important relationship, or perhaps you realize the great goal you have been working on no longer applies, but you do not know how to adjust.
What would it feel like to actively work on fulfilling a great meaningful goal instead of wishing your time away? How long have you promised yourself you’ll work on your personal goals, yet you still haven’t gotten started?
What People Say
More than a guide for leaders
“Karl Bimshas is more than a guide for leaders. He is a powerful teacher and brings a depth of understanding of people and business to his workshops, coaching, and interactions. And his sense of humor make it all easy to digest.”
“Karl Bimshas is highly knowledgeable in business planning, and taking into consideration individual personal values, skills, and behavior/personality traits in order to best accomplish a goal. Karl truly takes the time with his clients and is extremely comprehensive in his consultations and follow up.”
A joy to work with
“Karl continually helps me bring my vision into focus each time I’m lost. I can’t thank him enough for his support, guidance, and brilliant coaching. And not to mention he’s a joy to work with, I always have fun chatting with him.”
“Karl is a fantastic listener and able to relate to all aspects of my professional and personal challenges. With Karl’s guidance I have been able to personally work to break down obstacles and find meaning and purpose to my actions.”
Self-aware, high performers working alone or part of a larger organization recognize that when they’re missing something needed to accomplish their goals, they must make an effort to find help to close the gap.
No one likes to be supervised, but have you noticed how you get things done and don’t miss deadlines when others care about and depend on you?
How successful have you been putting that kind of positive pressure and expectations on yourself?
Karl Bimshas Consulting’s Kick-Ass Boss Program is for busy professionals who want an accountability partner (or professional ally, if you prefer) to remind them to stay focused, stop procrastinating, reduce time sucks, cheer progress, and reach their weekly goals.
One, three, or six-month agreements are available.
Your personalized Kick-Ass Boss program begins with an initial zero-cost consultation to see if Karl Bimshas Consulting is a fit for you.
If yes, you then decide on which agreement you can commit to and schedule a Monthly Objectives Session to develop your goals, address organizational and time management challenges, and conduct initial planning.
- Each week, you review your progress and create relevant goals, tasks, and deadlines for the next week with your accountability partner.
- Mid-week check-in If you so elect, you can also recieve a mid-week check-in from Karl Bimshas Consulting’s accountability partner, inquiring about your progress, providing encouragement, and helping you brainstorm any challenges you have encountered during the week.
- The Focus Call happens in the third week, and allows you time to focus exclusively on one pressing question, issue, concern, or barrier you’ve encountered.
- After Action Review At 30 days, you have an After Action Review session with Karl Bimshas Consulting to review what's worked and what has not. If you signed up for the one month Rapid Results plan you can renew, expand to a longer plan, or conclude the engagement.
IS THIS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Maybe not. It’s rare, but some people work fine without external support and validation, reporting only to themselves. That freedom and emotional liberation are vital for them to thrive. However, many people need an external influence to give them a jumpstart or a kick in the pants.
Seriously consider the Kick-Ass Boss Program with Karl Bimshas Consulting if …
- You procrastinate but work well with an impending deadline.
- You know you’re more productive when you have someone to report to.
- You are struggling to manage unstructured time or are fooling yourself by putting tasks on the calendar but aren’t getting them done.
- You’re not getting the level of reinforcement you need.
Don’t Live Your Life Without Planning for Success
When will you work on your next great goal?
You could make huge strides in achieving your great goal, or you could get melancholy over not accomplishing major successes in the areas you wanted. Time will pass if you do something to achieve your goals or not. Time does not care, but we do. So, make an investment in yourself.
Karl Bimshas Consulting is different, with timely, scheduled follow-ups and thought-provoking questions that challenge your perspective. Put an end to your excuses and begin achieving your goals.
Register for your free consultation and start today!